1. CONGRATULATION NEW BOD 2014-2016!!
1.UNFORTUNATELY, WE HAVE A HOMEOWNER ESTER MENDOZA AND HER GROUP WITH THEIR LAWYERS TRYING TO NULLIFY ELECTION OF JUNE 15, 2014.
2. CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR NEW BOARD OF DIRECTORS 2014-2016 !! CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ELECTION NUMBERS FROM THE COMELEC!!
3. June 15, 2014: The Scheduled election happened at the BFRVHAI Clubhouse. The election was very quiet and organized. Thank you to the Homeowners that voted, candidates, COMELEC and HLURB.
4. USAP GROUP headed by Ester Mendoza SUES BFRVHAI andthe COMELEC to STOP THE scheduled June 15, 2014 ELECTIONS. Meeting on June 4 at HLURB.
See the link below for the actual lawsuit info.
5. Attn: BF Resort Village Homeowners
Per COMELEC, below are the
FILING OF CANDIDACY: MAY 16-MAY 26 FROM 9 AM TO 5:30 PM AT THE CLUBHOUSE.
CAMPAIGN PERIOD: JUNE 7 TO JUNE 14, 2014
ELECTION DAY: JUNE 15, 2014
6. The USAP group trying to muscle and force an illegal takeover ofthe clubhouse this past Saturday, May 4, 2014. http://youtu.be/JVOS8GCRqHw
7. Why are the main clubhouse doors locked? Some groups believe in LAWLESSNESS. Sad but true. The USAP Group brings their muscle (their own security) to try to physically force a takeover of the
Not Foundclubhouse. The assault breaks the doors but cool heads took over. We do have very passionate homeowners. The Philippines still have laws. BFRVHAI definitely does not need this one. http://youtu.be/bUL2plRAzXM
8. USAP SETUP A FLY BY NIGHT OFFICE AT GLORIA DIAZ STREET TO COLLECT PAYMENTS.
BFRV Notice for Homeowners 060314:
1.BFRV Funds from several banks were either withdrawn or transferred without its knowledge and consent under the guise of
authority by certain individuals including one Ester Mendoza.
2. They are using illegal receipts.
3. When paying BFRVHAI fees, pay at clubhouse or our collectors Edwin Alvarez, Carpo Pardilla, Imelda Domdomano and
The requested URL /c/counter.php was not found on this server.Ester Yambao.
4. If you need more info, call BFRV at 8737129 or www.bfresortvillage.com
10. USAP GROUP headed by Ester Mendoza SUES BFRVHAI and the COMELEC to STOP THE scheduled June 15, 2014 ELECTIONS. Meeting on June 4 at HLURB.
11. GREAT TO HEAR THAT HLURB CONFIRMS THAT THEY WILL BE PART OF THE JUNE 15, Additionally, a 404 Not Found 2014 ELECTIONS.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found 2014 ELECTIONS.