1st BFRVHAI INVITATIONAL BOWLING
TRIO BOWLING TOURNAMENT 2013
Open to all Las Piñas Residents and Guests (member of the RP Team/Pool is not allowed)
SM Southmall Bowling Center, Las Piñas City, Ground Parking
Time: 9:15 AM – Shadow Ball
9:30 AM – Roll-Off
Dates: August 3, 2013 (Kick-Off)
August 10, 18, 24 & 31
September 8, 14, 21 & 28
October 6 & 12
October 13 (Last Game and Awarding)
Trio Team – 3 to Play, 4 Games (Minimum of 5 playing members; maximum of 10 playing members)
(Cash prize and other special awards to be announce later.)
- Form your team maximum of ten (10) playing members. (male or female / all ladies)
- Floating Handicapping System 1:1 actual average, maximum of 40 for Male & 60 for Female respectively. (no entering average)
- All existing league participant’s handicap shall be based on the resulting handicap of the last conference.
MANNER OF PLAYING / SCORING:
- Four (4) games, Three (3) to play. (Cumulative total pinfalls up the Finals)
- Total Series of 3 players w/ plus hdcp per game:
650 pinfalls w/ hdcp = +30 points bonus
700 pinfalls w/ hdcp = +50 points bonus
CATCH-UP and DOUBLE-UP GAMES ARE ALLOWED:
All teams are allowed to do so;
- Regular double-up in case a team cannot play in the opening.
- A tardy bowler can catch up games at any frame or right after the game, it depends on how many games he/she missed.
- A team is entitled to one (1) double-up game and allowed up to the 6th week only.
- REQUIRED NUMBER OF GAMES FOR MVP AWARD: (High Ave. Male/Female)
A player must play a minimum of 14 games
- INDIVIDUAL/TEAM AWARD
- Series/single with handicap (a player is entitled to only one award whichever is higher category.
- Best muse
- Best Uniform
MANDATORY PAYMENT OF Php 2,100 per team on a weekly basis times the number of playing weeks depending on participating attendance computed by the organizing committee.
BE A PPCRV-MMCP POLL WATCHER VOLUNTEER
Click here to download the registration form and submit it at:
- Mary Mother of the Church Parish
- BFRVHAI Clubhouse Office
- Or email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Register now and be a part of Clean, Honest, Accurate, Meaningful, and Peaceful (CHAMP) May 13 Election
For more inquiries, please feel free to call us at 873-9287 (MMCP Office) or 873-7106 (BFRVHAI Clubhouse)
Thank you very much and God bless!!!
YEAR 2013 STICKER IS NOW AVAILABLE AT THE BFRV CLUBHOUSE
Kindly bring your car and its OR/CR
TO ALL NON-RESIDENT SINGLE MOTORCYCLE
- Police or NBI Clearance
- OR / CR
- Driver’s License
TO ALL TODA, SCHOOL BUSES, UV EXPRESS, WATER DELIVERIES, CATERINGS
- Drug Test Result issued by ACCU Sure Drug Testing Center (located at 283 East 4th St., Angela Village)
- Driver’s License